New for 2014
- Public Health & Wellbeing Forum
Solutions giving pharmacists both product updates as well as insight into how services can make a difference to public health.
- Local Pharmacy Innovation
Promoting the good work already in action through case studies
- New Keynote Debates
The Pharmacy profession's biggest gathering
The Pharmacy Show returns to the National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham for two days on Sunday 18th and Monday 19th October, where pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, pharmacy owners, wholesalers, buyers, and distributors from across the UK, gather to share thoughts, ideas and innovations at the professions’ largest show.
Promising to be the biggest show to date, visitors and exhibitors alike can expect:
- Unprecedented insight into the latest innovations
- Research on the latest products and services
- Networking opportunities with leaders, policy makers, colleagues and friends
- Extensive CPD opportunities
- Valuable business insights and practical advice
- Access to clinical updates across key therapeutic areas
Registration will open in June, please click here to register your interest.
Interested in exhibiting for 2015?
The exhibition floor is already looking very busy with a significant number of re-bookings on site.
Contact Esther Beal on 02476 719684 or Garry Tyson on 0207 348 4903 now to secure your space.
- Clinical Theatre: Expanded theatre covering key therapy areas
- Business: Get business, finance, marketing, technology and HR advice
- Keynote: Listen to industry updates with the leaders and policy makers
- Health & Wellbeing Forum: Which service and products can best support your patients?
- Local Pharmacy Innovations: Learn the grass roots innovations