New for 2014
- Public Health & Wellbeing Forum
Solutions giving pharmacists both product updates as well as insight into how services can make a difference to public health.
- Local Pharmacy Innovation
Promoting the good work already in action through case studies
- New Keynote Debates
Embrace the Future of Pharmacy in the Community
With a wealth of new features, this year’s Pharmacy Show is set to offer pharmacy professionals its biggest and best ever event. Taking place on Sunday, October 5th and Monday, October 6th, 2014, at the National Exhibition Centre (NEC), Birmingham.
Pharmacy Show is the profession’s largest and most important event which will see 7,000+ pharmacy professionals share ideas, discuss pressing issues, debate hot topics and access free CPD.
This year the floor will host over 400 trade suppliers with 100 new companies - so you can be sure to find new ideas, products and solutions, and take advantage of dozens of exclusive show special offers, from beauty and skincare to mobility and orthotics, blood pressure monitors and respiratory devices to automated dispensing and monitored dosage, plus with over 100 product and service categories represented, you’re guaranteed to find it all here!
Over the two days of the show, visitors will be able to take advantage of over 60 education sessions across five conference streams, as well as source the latest technology, and range of products and services to support their businesses, or simply connect with leaders and peers in the profession.
- Over 60 CPD education sessions across 5 conference streams.
- More than 400 suppliers on the show floor – the biggest line up in the show’s history with 100+ NEW exhibitors for 2014.
- Network with leading policy makers, associations, industry peers, colleagues and friends at the FREE drinks reception taking place on Sunday 5th October at 17:30 – 19:00.
- Brand new theatre – Public Health and Wellbeing Forum – As key contributors towards helping the population stay healthy, reduce hospital admissions and live well for longer, this theatre will host a series of sessions highlighting pre-emptive healthcare advice, OTC products and patient services.
- Brand new theatre – Local Pharmacy Innovation – This theatre will feature a series of case study presentations from pharmacy managers and owners who sit on Local Pharmacy Committees (LPCs), Local Pharmacy Networks (LPNs), and CCGs sharing successful innovation and best practice in services.
- This year’s Keynote Theatre will play a vital role in discussing and sharing ideas for the Future of Pharmacy in the Community. The industry’s most prestigious and highly respected leaders and policymakers will take centre stage to share their vision for pharmacy in the changing landscape of the NHS.
- The IPF will be hosting their annual conference alongside this year’s show – focusing on ‘What is the future for Independent Pharmacy?’
- Packed full of exclusive show discounts and promotions.
Read All About It! The latest issue of the Pharmacy Show news is now available to read and download. Click on the image to view the paper.
- Clinical Theatre: Expanded theatre covering key therapy areas
- Business: Get business, finance, marketing, technology and HR advice
- Keynote: Listen to industry updates with the leaders and policy makers
- Health & Wellbeing Forum: Which service and products can best support your patients?
- Local Pharmacy Innovations: Learn the grass roots innovations