New for 2014
- Public Health & Wellbeing Forum
Solutions giving pharmacists both product updates as well as insight into how services can make a difference to public health.
- Local Pharmacy Innovation
Promoting the good work already in action through case studies
- New Keynote Debates
The Pharmacy profession's biggest gathering
Pharmacy Show is the profession’s largest and most important event which sees 7,000+ pharmacy professionals share ideas, discuss pressing issues and network with the trade.
Join us again next year on 18th & 19th October 2015!
Show highlights for 2014 included:
- Over 60 CPD education sessions across 5 conference streams.
- More than 400 suppliers on the show floor – the biggest line up in the show’s history with 100+ NEW exhibitors for 2014.
- Networking with leading policy makers, associations, industry peers, colleagues and friends at the FREE drinks reception.
- Brand new theatre – Public Health and Wellbeing Forum – As key contributors towards helping the population stay healthy, reduce hospital admissions and live well for longer, this theatre hosted a series of sessions highlighting pre-emptive healthcare advice, OTC products and patient services.
- Brand new theatre – Local Pharmacy Innovation – This theatre featured a series of case study presentations from pharmacy managers and owners who sit on Local Pharmacy Committees (LPCs), Local Pharmacy Networks (LPNs), and CCGs sharing successful innovation and best practice in services.
- This year’s Keynote Theatre played a vital role in discussing and sharing ideas for the Future of Pharmacy in the Community. The industry’s most prestigious and highly respected leaders and policymakers took centre stage to share their vision for pharmacy in the changing landscape of the NHS.
- The IPF hosted their annual conference alongside this year’s show – focusing on ‘What is the future for Independent Pharmacy?’
- Clinical Theatre: Expanded theatre covering key therapy areas
- Business: Get business, finance, marketing, technology and HR advice
- Keynote: Listen to industry updates with the leaders and policy makers
- Health & Wellbeing Forum: Which service and products can best support your patients?
- Local Pharmacy Innovations: Learn the grass roots innovations