In collaboration with the HLP specialists and founders of the HLP concept, Pharmacy Complete and The Pharmacy Show are offering you the opportunity to have an HLP Leader trained to meet all the Public Health England requirements for the leadership element of the HLP Quality Criteria. Leave the show one step closer to achieving HLP status to claim your Quality Payment, whilst reaping many other benefits including higher staff motivation, higher customer loyalty and demonstrating to commissioners that you are both willing and able!
Special show price £79 + VAT
- 2.5 hour workshop – choose either morning or afternoon session
- Engaging and informative content which helps in all aspects of pharmacy practice
- Comprehensive HLP Leadership workbook and certificate provided to all attendees - evidence for HLP portfolio
- Content covers all five leadership domains required by Public Health England
- Learn how to manage self and others through change
- Consider leadership qualities and how these can help you build a successful team
- Know how to work with individuals to motivate, inspire and engage them to be more productive
- Produce an HLP action plan
*Bonus for the Pharmacy Show – all attendees receive a Complete HLP workbook to simply collate evidence, worth £39.00*
“Really enjoyed the day, feel motivated and ready to create a change” Cohens Chemist June 2017
“Excellent! Really enjoyed the course - will definitely remember and implement many aspects of this course in my professional & personal life I have learned so much - gained in confidence & have a desire to learn more” Midlands LPC event March 2017
“Thank you; excellent workshop; Brilliant!” Haringey Council event April 2017
“This is what I have needed for a long time” Day Lewis London May 2017
How to book: Please click here to book your place and please remember that you must also be registered for The Pharmacy Show to take part in the training.