Special show price £79 + VAT (normal price £99 + VAT)
Speaker: Mohammed Ibrahim ClinDip MRPharmS IPresc (Clinical Pharmacist)
This two hour training will cover the NHS Flu Vaccination Service from Community Pharmacy for 2016/2017 and will include the following:
- Information and theory of injection techniques (IM/ SC / Intra nasal) + safe injection administration
- Practical training on intramuscular and subcutaneous injection technique
- Information and theory of basic life support for adults and children
- Practical training on basic life support and CPR
- Information and theory of managing anaphylaxis and adrenaline use – this will be covered in the online learning materials
- Information and theory of influenza virus and the NHS flu vaccination service from community pharmacy – this will be covered in the online learning materials
After attending the practical face to face training and online learning materials the participants will receive a certificate of attendance which can be used towards their CPPE Declaration of Competence to deliver the NHS Flu vaccination service for 2017/2018.
NHS Training Requirements
Whilst the NHS requirement for face to face training is every two years, in our view, it would be prudent to attend a face to face workshop annually if you have delivered less than 20 vaccinations. As a registered pharmacist you must sign and declare your own competence on the CPPE Declaration of Competence.
How to book: Please click here to book your place and please remember that you must also be registered for The Pharmacy Show to take part in the training.