- Access the International Meeting Point
- Source, compare and negotiate products and services from over 400 companies
- Meet companies looking to export to your country
- Discover the latest industry innovations including new medicines and products and profitable retailing ideas.
- Find new products to distribute in your network
- Benefit from promotions only offered by exhibitors at The Pharmacy Show
- Improve your practice skills and in turn assist with the development of pharmacy in your country
- Network with 8,500 UK and international delegates
- Share knowledge and brainstorm with your peers to find solutions to similar challenges
- Speak to an array of decision makers in only 2 days including policy makers and industry leaders
The International Delegate programme
ORGANISING A DELEGATION
Delegation leaders for groups larger than 50 pharmacy professionals
Help your clients maximize the value of their visit to The Pharmacy Show by assisting them in organising their trip from registration to accommodation, transportation and planning their onsite schedule. Delegation leaders enjoy certain benefits, including complimentary hotel rooms. Terms and conditions apply.
To organise a delegation, please contact Josephine Deniau, Group Marketing Manager at email@example.com.
2 DAYS PACKED WITH OPPORTUNITIES
THE INTERNATIONAL MEETING POINT
The International Meeting Point is where international pharmacists, national and international parallel importers will meet suppliers representing the entire pharmaceutical industry.
AN EXHIBITION OF OVER 400 COMPANIES
Research the latest products and services including over 100 new suppliers for 2017. Meet healthcare services providers showcasing new medicines, products and profitable retailing ideas. See the list of exhibitors.
A NETWORKING COCKTAIL PARTY
As an international delegate, you will be invited to join us on Sunday 8 October for an exclusive networking party.
EIGHT CONFERENCE STREAMS
Choose from over 120 education sessions across eight conference streams, including business, technology and clinical seminars and lectures. Click here to see the programme.
FLU VACCINATION, INJECTION TECHNIQUE AND CPR
We'll have a range of special events and workshops for you to attend, including RX Advisor and ECG Ltd delivering flu injection and CPR training. More information here.
FREE ACCESS TO TRADE DAYS
Europe's sole trade show dedicated to the manufacture, supply and retail of homecare, independent living and assistive technology products. Click here to know more.
Delegates recommend The Pharmacy Show
“This is a good way to catch up with people and find out the latest in pharmacy from the stands and the lectures. In a busy pharmacy, it’s hard to keep track of everything going on, but everything is here in one place.”
Chandra Gohil, Pharmacy Owner, Gohil Chemist
“I’ve been coming to this show for years. The mix of suppliers and talks works well for me. I own seven shops and bring my staff for the clinical talks, while I look for products and services that will benefit my business. This is a key event for pharmacists.”
Taha Mohamedali, Pharmacy Owner
"An excellent show. I come every year to keep up to date with what’s going on in pharmacy, to network and to lean about the latest products on the market."
Anthony Collins, Pharmacist and Business Development Manager, Wilcare Pharma
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The international delegate program is exclusive to attendees from outside the United Kingdom.
- Delegates must consist of professionals affiliated with the pharmacy industry.
- Groups smaller than 50 must register individually as attendees online.