If travelling by train, disembark at Birmingham International Railway Station, access to The NEC and The NEC Arena is via the bridge-link.
Approximate distance from the International Rail Station to:
- NEC Piazza Entrance (Hall 1- 5) 350 metres
- NEC Atrium Entrance 3 (Halls 6-20) 650 metres
- Hall 17 1000 metres
- LG Arena 600 metres
- Length of Bridge link 180 metres (see Piazza/Atrium map)
- Length of Skywalk 376 metres (see Atrium map)
All levels of The NEC and the LG Arena are accessible to wheelchair users, via lifts. The Piazza and Atrium main entrances have automatic doors.
If you are arriving by private car, please follow Disabled Parking signs and have your Blue Badge with you.
Drop Off/Pick Up Arrangements
- Please note, you should bring your Blue Badge with you, even if you are arriving by taxi.
- If you are arriving by taxi and have your Blue Badge with you, you will be able to be dropped off at the main entrances. At the end of your visit if you are using a private cab you will be directed to the pick-up area. If you are using a ComCab black cab you will be picked up at the ranks by the main entrances.
Mobility Equipment Hire
- Wheelchairs - available free of charge for blue badge holders and £5 for all other visitors. The number of wheelchairs we have available is limited, so if you’ve got your own, please bring it with you.
- Scooters - £15 per day for all visitors.
- We strongly advise visitors to pre-book equipment to avoid disappointment. Bartrams (our mobility service partner) operate a telephone booking line Monday to Friday 0900hrs-1700hrs on 01353 778756.
- Visitors can also book via Bartram’s website. For any visitors who have not pre-booked equipment and arrive on the day, any remaining stock will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis. This is a non-refundable scheme. As Bartrams’ location varies from show to show, please check the collection point when making a booking.