So why should you exhibit at the Pharmacy Show?
The Pharmacy Show has long been a proven vehicle in assisting companies to establish or grow the supply of products and services in to community pharmacy in the UK. This is an unrivaled opportunity to engage directly with owners from the independents, get face to face with category buyers from the multiples or to establish or grow distributor networks.
The Pharmacy Show reported £128million in sales as a result of the 2016 event cementing it as a vital and measurable asset to any companies marketing strategy which is serious about pharmacy.
- Our delegates are decision-makers. 56% of visitors have either placed an order or plan to place an order in the next 12 months
- Our delegates want to meet suppliers. 57% came with a specific intention to source new suppliers of products and services.
- Engage with over 8,500 potential customers that you wouldn’t see anywhere else. 62% of visitors have not attended any other event in the last three years.
- The perfect opportunity to market to this extremely hard to reach audience. 47% of visitors have less than two hours, to no time at all to see sales reps of products and services they don’t already stock.
- The ideal opportunity to establish distribution partnerships. 11% of visitors were UK and global wholesalers and distributors looking for new products.
Please click here for more information.
DON'T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT
The show is bigger and better than it has ever been and the pharmacists are more informed. In 15 years of exhibiting at events, this is the busiest I’ve ever been at a show. The Meet the Buyer programme was particularly useful for us. It’s all about numbers for us and we’ve had them here.
Graham Warmington, Director, Bio Life International
We exhibited at the show for the first time last year and got £300,000 worth of business out of it. We’ve got a lot of business this year too, so it’s been another good year for us.
Clive ward, MD, CWP Design