Pharmacogenomics in Primary Care: The PROGRESS pharmacogenetics study
Pharmacogenomics describes the study of genomic data to inform the safety and efficacy of medicines. This talk will showcase the PROGRESS study - a pragmatic implementation study of genotype-guided prescribing in primary care.
- Why pharmacy staff should care about pharmacogenomics
- Implementation of pharmacogenomics in the NHS
- The PROGRESS Pharmacogenomics programme:
- Pharmacogenomics in Primary Care: PROGRESS case study
- Next steps for pharmacy and pharmacogenomics