University of Bath
University of Bath offer a comprehensive portfolio of courses, from CPD to MSc level for practising UK pharmacists.
- Clinical Pharmacy Practice (Primary Care)
- Clinical Pharmacy Practice (Secondary Care)
- Advanced Clinical Pharmacy Practice MSc
- Pharmacist Independent Prescribing
- Advanced Clinical Assessment
- CPD courses (11 weeks)
- Postgraduate Certificate (one year part-time)
- Postgraduate Diploma (two years part-time)
- MSc (three years part-time)
All courses are developed in partnership with employers to meet workforce development needs and are closely linked to relevant professional frameworks.