Ocutears Alo+ is for people looking for:
- Long-lasting relief from redness, irritation and sensitivity caused by dry eye
- An alternative to less concentrated* and less viscous sodium hyaluronate-based artificial tears (*Containing 0.1–0.2% sodium hyaluronate)
Some eye drops contain sodium hyaluronate, but this is not the same. Ocutears Alo+ is formulated with the cross-linked version. The "cross-linked" part means that the molecules are connected in a special way that makes it better at staying in place for longer, and you can get on with life with fewer interruptions.
Ocutears Alo+ is contained in a bottle known as a 'preservative-free multi-dose bottle'. This means you can keep using Ocutears Alo+ without preservatives impacting your ocular surface health. Ocutears Alo+ is also suitable for contact lens wearers.
For best results, apply 1 or 2 drops in each eye one or more times a day or as advised by a doctor or pharmacist at the first signs of discomfort.
- Wash your hands thoroughly.
- Tilt your head back and gently pull down your lower eyelid and look up.
- Hold the bottle above your eye, gently squeeze one drop and blink several times. Do not touch your eye or eyelashes with the tip of the bottle.
Once open, Ocutears Alo+ should be stored for no more than 90 days.
Always read the instructions for use.