New CPD Training this Autumn
A new series of free CPD webinars starting in September and October 2020
At RBforHealth we’re committed to helping pharmacies become more competent and confident experts in healthcare. So, we bring you the most up-to-date, accurate and relevant information on common conditions and treatments. Over 20 years, we have proudly delivered high quality training through a comprehensive range of platforms to suit individual learning needs – including interactive training seminars and workshops.
Our high-quality training and education continues this September and October with Let’s Talk Pharmacy, a new series of free CPD webinars. We’ll be covering lower GI conditions and ibuprofen for OTC pain management.
Webinars are online video workshops – a convenient and effective way to grow your knowledge of best practices. Our series of webinars has been developed to support the whole pharmacy team, from pre-reg students, counter assistants and dispensary staff to pharmacists. You can access them via a desktop computer, tablet or mobile.
Our webinars will be brought to you by our senior training and development managers, Frances Mogridge and Lizzie Horvath. Two experienced healthcare professionals who now share their knowledge of OTC treatments for key therapy areas.
Let’s Talk Lower GI: Management of Constipation, Diarrhoea and IBS
You may find that some of your patients suffer with a lower GI condition from time to time – including constipation, diarrhoea and irritable bowel. For many patients, this can be quite embarrassing.
Our free webinar aims to enhance your knowledge and understanding of these common lower GI conditions. We’ll also look at the NICE guidelines for OTC management. All of which can help you improve the outcomes and experiences of your patients.
Webinar aims and content:
- Refresh your understanding of common lower GI conditions: constipation, diarrhoea and irritable bowel syndrome
- Discuss OTC management options in line with latest NICE guidance
- Review current RB lower GI portfolio to support patient recommendations.
- Tuesday 8th September - 7:30pm–8:30pm
- Thursday 24th September - 7pm-8pm
- Tuesday 6th October - 7:30pm–8:30pm
- Wednesday 21st October 0- 7pm-8pm
Let’s Talk Ibuprofen: Evidence vs Practice for OTC Pain Management
Pulling a muscle, having a headache or treating childhood fever are everyday occurrences. So, you’ll find that many of your patients reach out for your support to relieve the symptoms.
This free webinar aims to build confidence by enhancing your understanding of ibuprofen for OTC pain management. We’ll evaluate safety considerations and review the latest evidence on efficacy.
Webinar aims and content:
- Discuss and review the recommendation of ibuprofen for the OTC management of:
- Common pain occasions in adults
- Fever relief and pain management in children
- Evaluate the primary safety considerations for ibuprofen in comparison to other OTC analgesics, sharing the latest scientific evidence
- Review the supporting evidence around the efficacy of different OTC analgesics.
- Thursday 17th September - 7:30pm–8:30pm
- Tuesday 29th September - 7pm-8pm
- Tuesday 13th October - 7:30pm–8:30pm
- Thursday 29th October - 7pm-8pm
Professional development is important to RBforHealth. We aim to provide exceptional CPD training to you and the whole pharmacy team to help keep your knowledge and skills relevant and up to date. We want you to excel in your vital daily work of supporting your patients within their therapy areas.
RB-M-11893 Date of preparation: August 2020